Wednesday, May 28, 2008
DECORATING NOTEBOOKS/PLASTIC FILES
Plain notebooks and plastic files can be prettied up by using everyday materials.
1. Notebook or file
2. Cellophane tape
3. Scraps of paper, dried flowers or other flat objects
4. paint, crayon, glitter or other things that add colour
5. Laminate plastic film or transparent plastic wrap (the kind used to wrap books)
1. Select the materials to be used as decoration
2. Lay them out on the notebook/file according to your design and secure them with cellophane tape or glue
3. Use the paint/crayon/glitter to add further decoration
4. Allow to dry (24 hrs)
5. Apply the laminate plastic film or transparent plastic wrap to the notebook or file.
Posted by Sjda at 5/28/2008